Saturday, January 22, 2011

I need to Defend Myself

Zach, again. I need to defend myself. Well, I thought I had the right to my anger. I was wounded and lost my leg. When I came home, I couldn't even stay on my horse. I couldn't see how my life could mean anything, but everyone else thought differently. Beth was a determined soul. Nag, nag, nag, but I'm glad. It was the wonderful smells that touched a hunger in me that I couldn't turn away from. Even after I fell lat on my face, that desire inside didn't let me go.
God used that longing in me and I worked and worked. It was easy, but I'll say I am a stronger man now than I was when I had two legs.
If you're wondering about the picture of the horse, that's Prince Charming. He's the horse who stay in there with this stubborn soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment