Friday, February 18, 2011

My Viewpoint is....

I’m Lynda McClure, the mother of Zach, Ethan and Sophie.
I’ve heard a lot of bragging and carrying on, but I’ll said that all my children are blessing. Now that’s not to say they weren’t a handful. Boys can be truly challenging, and I prayed that they would grow up to be wonderful young men. They did, but oh the prayers.
I didn’t know how to handle Zach losing his leg. I wanted to mother him, but I knew he had to deal with what had happened. It took Sophie’s straight talk to snap me out of my dilemma. My Zach needed tough love and Sophie gave it.
Of course, I’m not surprised, because the day Zach stomped into the kitchen and saw Sophie, I knew the boy had a thing for her. I just wondered how long it would take him to discover that. I’m glad he finally did.

No comments:

Post a Comment